LUPUS NATURAL CURE



Just what is the truth that doctors and pharmaceutical companies are keeping to themselves about lupus? You can find out by reading the only manual that will show you how to set about curing lupus, naturally and safely.

Introducing The Lupus-Reversing Breakthrough.

Written by Matt Traverso, a natural health expert and best selling author, whose aim is to teach people to avoid expensive and potentially dangerous drugs, and improve their health in a natural way. Following over 10 years of studying nutrition and real disease causes, through his private holistic practice he has been able to help clients get off drugs and adopt a healthier lifestyle, making disease and illness simply disappear!

Is this you?

- are you suffering from aching joints?

- do you constantly wonder how you will cope with your chronic lack of energy?

- do you worry when a lupus flare will occur, making it difficult to plan ahead?

- are you dealing with the side effects of drugs?

- do you feel there is no hope? No cure?

DO NOT DESPAIR!

Following new research, thousands of people like you have reversed their condition. I am willing to wager that you know nothing about this new breakthrough.

Right? Thought so.

Why would the pharmaceutical companies let on and no longer reap the financial rewards from prescription drugs? They are not going to kill the goose laying the golden eggs, are they?

This is where Matt Traverso comes in. In his book, he spills the beans and tells you just how you can start your lupus cure.

Now most people will tell you that there is no cure for lupus. In a way they are correct. Lupus can never be cured using traditional medicines. This is because traditional medicines, drugs, simply fight the lupus symptoms, and never deal with the root cause.

Seems odd that a doctor will happily prescribe drugs for an illness that they have no idea how to cure, let alone know the cause!

Now, medical scientists have discovered the answer. They have discovered that it is the modern lifestyle that is causing so many of the current illnesses, including lupus.

Think about it. The body is designed to heal itself, if it is provided with what it needs to do the job. Your diet is vital to solving your lupus condition. By continually feeding the body with a modern diet of sugars, sweets, chemicals and so on, the body will naturally eventually breakdown. Therefore lupus can be seen as a symptom of the root cause of the disease within your body, and not the disease itself. It is a signal that all is not well within.

So what is the solution?

Simple. You cleanse your body from within, so that your immune system can work as it should and not be overworked dealing with continual pollutants. But you must provide your body with the right tools.

In the book, Lupus-Reversing Breakthrough you will discover many ways to help you cure lupus.

- the everyday foods that attack your body and aggravate lupus

- the most effective fruits and vegetables in cleaning acidic waste

- which supplements you must take to reduce inflammation

- how to reduce your cravings for toxic foods

- the scientific discovery that kick starts your body into its natural work

This ebook will change your life, giving you the secrets to simply and naturally curing lupus. The most effective method for reversing lupus without resorting to expensive drugs with harmful side effects.

Click here for the truth and discover THE lupus natural cure

Thursday 2 December 2010

This Is Lupus

Listen to the stories told by some of the many Lupus sufferers





Discover the alternative, lupus natural cure here

6 comments:




  1. For those people who are lupus sufferer and maybe reading this, I find it hard that people are still ignorant when it comes to LUPUS and have no idea what the illness is all about and still flippant about it even in the medical world.
    After my daughter collapsed at home she was seen by one of the Consultants in the Lupus Unit who performed more tests and confirmed that she was negative with the Anti-RO antibodies. when I was told this, as I was slowly thinking I was losing my marbles and this was all in my head.
    The Doctor prescribed a course of treatment but said that it would take about 8-9 months for the drugs to start working. I felt relieved to think that there was light at the end of the tunnel but still quite daunted by her having to cope feeling the way. After 2months of taken the medication the symptoms seemed to get worse, She had fevers, cold sweats, chest pains, constantly nauseous and she was finding it difficult to breathe. Her Doctor thought that the difficulty breathing may have been caused by one of the anti-inflammatory drugs and stopped them straight away.
    But everything started to get easier from the point we came across Justin Herbal Medicine. When I first contacted Justin he told us that the drugs they'd used had aggravated the Lupus and caused it to flare more badly. The miraculous new treatment (Herbal Medicine) was for her to start the medicine sooner which was my thoughts, which of course was helpful.
    His medicine is very effective, she experienced no symptoms for the past 1year. If you/your relative have same problem, do not expose yourself to more danger, use a herbal remedy that is safe and effective. Contact him directly for more info. with this address: lancejustin54@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Infertility,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE,my name is LAURIE HUGHES . I will never stop testifying DR AKHIGBE , Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HIV virus again. DR AKHIGBE did it for me I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 2 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I saw a testimony on how DR AKHIGBE helped someone in curing his HIV disease in internet quickly I copied his email which is drrealakhigbe@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days, after using the herbal cure and i did, behold I was free from the deadly disease,till now no HIV in me again he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now,all the testimony of DR AKHIGBE is true please BROTHER and SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can whatsApp his mobile number on +2348142454860 He can also cure these diseases like HIVand AIDS HERPES,DIABETICES,CANCER, HEPATITIS B ABC, .ETC .please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com...or whatAPP him ..+2348142454860 he is a real good and honest man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is donald boykins , am here to appreciate Dr Akhigbe for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Akhigbe curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Akhigbe on his email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .Akhigbe, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiES A AND B DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Akhigbe today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of habalism contact him via email; drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348142454860

    ReplyDelete
  5. All thanks to this great herbal doctor who cured me from (LUPUS DISEASE) his name is dr imoloa.  I suffered lupus disease for over 8 years with pains like: joints, Skin rash,  Pain in the chest,  swollen joints and many more.  The anti-inflammatory drugs couldn’t cure me, until I read about his recommendation. 2 months ago, I contacted him through his email address. drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com . and he sent me the herbal treatment through DHL courier service and he instructed me on how to drink it for good two weeks. after then,  And I was confirmed cured and free at the hospital after taken his powerful herbal medications You too can be cured with it if interested, he also uses his powerful herbal healing medicine to cure disease like:parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease      Contacts him today  and get permanently cured..[email] drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  /whatssapp-+2347081986098.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hard Rock Cafe acknowledges you for your honesty and time utilized to fill out the short online questionnaire – Hard Rock Cafe Guest Experience Survey.
    Take Costa Vida Survey

    ReplyDelete